Wednesday, May 6, 2009

returning....

It's great to find the time to post again. It has been ages since I last posted. Though the urge was always there to share, this thing called life always found a way to keep one busy. But when I replay the happenings these past months, although during those times it may not seem like it, Life has been really great! Got the chance to visit Palawan with my fam,visited my bro in bacolod, went on a roadtrip with friends, attended several IT training sessions, got to meet great people, injured my ac collarbone, got to play football again, watched Manny become a ring legend, renovated my toilet and kitchen, caught up with old friends...Whew! the list is endless. Hopefully i'll be able to write about these adventures and along the way, someone will be able to gain insight from these experiences...

So again, bear with me as I share my humble experiences in life!

No comments: